Our unique school culture supports and embraces children and their parents while reinforcing values of respect, responsibility, and generosity.
Once brought into our school community, families never want to leave!
Our innovative educational program features:
- A customized curriculum to suit each child’s needs - Mixed-age classrooms to resemble a large family
- Experienced, enthusiastic teachers serving as guides to learning
- A warm welcome to children of all abilities and backgrounds
- Active, exploratory learning; we follow the child!
- Carefully prepared indoor and outdoor environments ready for each teachable moment
- Developing skills for life in a sustainable, global community
- An emphasis on finding wonder and comfort in the natural world
- Child to adult ratios lower than dictated by Missouri licensing requirements
The Urban Montessori Institute of Saint Louis admits students of any race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Questions? Contact Us!
Enter your email, name and phone number below and we'll contact you right away!